Wakizashi Sword

My son loves to collect these, we gave it to him for Xmas and he loves it. Of course we do control when and how he handles it. He shows it off to all his friends. Great addition to his collection

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 8:49 am
katana blade

Great quality item, definitely worth the money.

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 8:49 am

And so once I purchased they I was thinking they is will be your wonderful then again cheaply made bracelet perfect for stocking stuffers. But it is manufactured wonderfully and also was hefty and so it is not plastic material or conveniently broken steel. My mom enjoyed that it. This can be a bit on the mini part when you posses a larger wrist i wouldnt advocate it however it is so that well worth some sort of bargain rate!!

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 8:49 am

Therefore once I ordered it i thought things ended up being will be letter wonderful and yet cheaply manufactured bracelet best towards stocking stuffers. Conversely it is created amazingly and/or was thick so it is maybe not plastic or effortlessly chipped steel. The mother enjoyed they. This is a little on the limited side so if you come with a bigger wrist i wouldnt advocate things but it is so that worth ones bargain rate!!

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 8:49 am

Hence once I purchased information technology I was thinking they ended up being going to be letter cool still cheaply has made bracelet ideal towards stocking stuffers. Although its manufactured amazingly and was heavy so that it is maybe not plastic material or perhaps with ease broken steel. The mom enjoyed they. It is a little in the smaller side so if you have a larger wrist i wouldnt advocate this but it is and so well worth on discount rates!!

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 8:49 am
samurai katana

If you ever want to buy a starter sword for a decent price this would absolutely be the best choice. The packaging was great with no damage in site and it came much faster then anticipated. The sword itself is finely made and was pretty sharp on arrival. I am not experienced with swords but I am very happy with my purchase.

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 8:49 am
katana Swords

A beast of a sword. Has a natural feel when cutting. The weight of the sword does the work, putting power behind it is optional.

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 8:49 am
katana Sword

WOW. Awsome item and very sharp

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 8:49 am

Not going to lie I expect this to be a complete s*** of a blade. Meaning like the cheap ones you get, were the blade rattles, you can remove everything with a single bolt, welded together on some little piece of metal, duller than a butter knife, rusty, easily bend, etc. This has been everything that but that, I was SHOCKED! Put together properly, not a single rattle sound, blade fit into the sheath, has a smooth unsheathing to it as well. Taking it apart was a little tough to how tightly the handle was fitted, which is good.The blade held up well against my friend's $1k Bungei sword, yes I compared a cheap Amazon sword to the glory of Bungei scream at me all you want.

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 8:49 am
samurai sword

I was worried about the authenticity of the product as it is far cheaper than on the official musashi website and that in the pictures there is no "musashi" inscription on the gold colored metal piece above the guard. I got the free two day shipping and it promptly arrived. I was more than pleased when I took it out of the box. It was far more sturdy than i had expected and looked far better than in any picture. It did in fact come with a certificate of authenticity. I am very very satisfied with the purchase. criticisms - the piece that is supposed to have the musashi stamp does in fact have the stamp but doesn't fit, it wobbles around all the time. I'm unsure about the small oil colored lines that run throughout the blade, can't seem to wash them off but polishing may take care of that, however it may be just what the steel is supposed to look like (never owned this type of steel blade). It wasn't really that sharp at all, couldn't even cut into paper. Had to sharpen it myself and since i'm inexperienced I left some pretty gnarly scratches. It scratches extremely easily but i guess thats inevitable with something that is being used to cut things. If you want it for a display piece don't use it

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 8:49 am